Thursday, February 19, 2009

I won a Lemonaid Award - Thank you polkadotcandle!


WOW I won the Lemonaid Award http://www.polkadotcandle.blogspot.com/ Provided me with the Lemonaid Award!Here are the rules:


1. Put the logo on your blog or post.2. Nominate at least 5 - 10 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.3. Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.4. Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.5. Nominate your favorites and link to your post.Here are my nominees:

2 comments:

  1. Erin thank you thank you!
    I'll nominate some peeps too (can I nominate the person who nominated me, cos you'd be straight on my list?)
    might be tomorrow now, I need some sleep x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo Silver Dog on your diligent work.

    ReplyDelete