Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Window Shopping for Home Decor

Some Window Shopping for Home Decor on Etsy
There are so many wonderful shops on Etsy, here are a few that I enjoy stopping by!
This fiesta inspired hand built porcelain tray is only $17.00. I love the texture, color, and graphics on this handy little dish! You can find this tray made by clayswan on Etsy. Just click here for her shop:
One of my favorite shops on Etsy, poordogfarm has so many charming illustrations to pick from it's hard to pick a favorite. This skunk and possum tea party just makes me smile! This 5" x 7" print is only $15.00. Be sure to click here to see the other goodies in this shop.
I was delighted to find this seller's shop on Etsy - it is brand new. You can be the first to purchase from seapinks. This embroidered Nasturtiums pendant is beautiful for wearing or for displaying. The craftmanship is really wonderful. See seapinks for other unique embroidered items.
I saw this little fella on the front page last week and thought he was just adorable. Billie Mixed Breed Fabric Folk Art Hound has so much personality. I love the fabric that backwoodscreations has choosen it adds lots of character. See this great shop for more folky fine art!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me in your post. Wonderful home items you have picked. Love them!

    ReplyDelete