Monday, March 22, 2010

My Most Recent Etsy Purchases

It's been a while since I've bought some goodies at Etsy. I decided to treat myself to a few things including this beautiful bracelet from The Peach Tree . This lovely mother of pearl bracelet arrived lightning fast and was packaged lovely with a few little extra goodies. The quality and craftsmanship are outstanding!


My next purchase was from Farmlass . The name of little deer is Clare and she's just precious! I have a collection of little deer and Clare needed a home with me. I have also been using her in props for some of my photos which you can see here:



Finally my last purchase was from Spa Therapy Works . Jussara has had her shop closed for a while for maternity leave so I was very excited to see it back open again. I placed an order for lots of goodies and especially loved this Luxury Caribbean Love Olive Oil Soap Enriched with Shea Butter. This soap has little fine grains that make it a great exfoliater too!

2 comments: