Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm on the Front Page of My Handmade Registry

This is so exciting - I received a convo that let me know I made the front page of My Handmade Registry. If you are not familar it is a really fun website that lets you currate a wish list of things that are handmade. Once you finish your friends and family can see what is on your list. This is really a great idea - a registry just for handmade items!

Etsy featured this webpage in a Storque article just last week. I'm going to have to get busy making myself a list too and would encourage you to do the same. It's great to support other artists that create handmade items!
This wish list below was created by Michelle at http://www.lilypotdesigns.etsy.com/ and I'm honored she choose my Swarovski Green Briolette and Oxidized Sterling Earrings!


3 comments:

  1. thank you SO much for adding our feature to our blog! i'm updating our home page with a link to your blog as our SITE/BLOG sponsor! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR LIST OF FAVORITES!

    siempre- dorana
    http://www.myhandmaderegistry.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really cool, congrats! I will have to go on the website and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Passaei só para lembrá-la:No dia 30 de Março, estarei embarcando em um cruzeiro Santos/Veneza no navio “Splendour of the Sea”. Visitarei 3 continentes, 8 países e mais de 20 cidades.
    Farei postagens diárias e com fotos, e espero a sua companhia nesta grande viagem. Desde já espero sua visita.
    http://amigadamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete