Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Recent Etsy Purchases...

It's been a while since I purchased anything for myself from Etsy. I have done quite a bit of shopping for others, but wanted to keep something for myself this time. I started by searching for some coconut soap and stumbled upon the Spa Therapy shop. I ordered some of her coconut shaving soap, toner and this tea tree and papaya facial scrub. Everything was wonderful, but my favorite was the scrub. The grains are super fine - I've never felt anything quite like it. The texture of my skin is softer and smoother after using it just a few times and I would really recommend it. The picture is from Spa Therapy Works Etsy page (see link above)



My next purchase was from Elukka and is my first jewelry purchase on Etsy. Since I make jewelry I don't ususally search for jewelry to buy, but this little necklace caught my eye. My dogs name is Daisy and this little precious pup is sitting on a Daisy! Cute huh? This little fella arrived super fast from Finland and was packaged with great care. The detailing is really wonderful and if you have someone in your life that loves dogs I would recommend you take a look in this shop. The image is from Elukka's Etsy shop (please see link above).

No comments:

Post a Comment