Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dogwood Feature

One of my favorite flowers is a dogwood - we have three white ones in our front yard. I am slowly turning our front yard into a "moongarden" . If you don't know what that is - it's basically a garden of white flowers that glows in the evening. I love the look of white flowers with purple, green and yellow foliage. Here are some of my favorite dogwood items on Etsy...
I love this dogwood sugar and creamer set by Whitney Smith - the simple clean lines and pretty blue glaze make this a wonderful gift. What a wonderful gift for a wedding!
Another favorite is this pretty garland by Middleburg - this 6 foot hand painted and dyed garland would look so pretty on a mantel for spring



This handmade dogwood pendant by Amieplante is so lovely. This piece has a beautiful pantina!


Don't these look delicious! These cookies by WhippedBakeShop look so yummy!


Finally this 6" x 6" photo titled "Blossoms in Blue" by 3LambsDesign has the most beautiful colors! I love the saturated blue color that makes dogwood stand out.

1 comment:

  1. I love dogwoods and you picked some gorgeous pieces...I love the pottery.

    ReplyDelete