Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Treasuries for Wednesday April 22, 2009

So I was totally inspired by the Wilco show last night. Went up to Asheville, NC to see them play with my husband and cousin. Their live performance was really great - one of the best I've seen so this morning I made a treasury that was inspired by their lyrics:
The first line is inspired by "Sky Blue Sky"
With a sky blue sky
This rotten time
Wouldn't seem so bad to me know
The second line is inspired by "Either Way"
Maybe the sun will shine today
The clouds will roll away
Maybe I won't be so afraid
I will understand everything has its plan either way
The third line is inspired by "On and On"
On and on and on we'll stay together yeah
On and on and on we'll be together yeah
The fourth line is inspired by "Hate it Here"
I hate it here
When you're gone
I try to stay busy
I take out the trash, I sweep the floor
Try to keep myself occupied
Cause I know you don’t live here anymore

This treasury entitled Sunshine was created by anakim and she featured my lilac and green rose necklace. See her shop for some beautiful pieces

This gorgeous "Pink" treasury was created by bayanhippo and she included my pink rose and pearl necklace :) Be sure to see her shop she has lots of new spring and summer colors and patterns in stock.




No comments:

Post a Comment