Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Featured in Treasuries April 1, 2009

I am lucky enough to be featured in 2 treasuries this week!
Bayanhippo has featured me in her "Good Morning" treasury! I just love the reds she picked - bright and fun! Thank you to her for picking my vintage candy apple necklace for this treasury!

yukabyguliz has included me in her "Mustard Yellow Mood" treasury. Isn't this just the most lovely collection of mustard and saffron colors! Thank you to her for including my brand new yellow wood pendant necklace.



This lovely treasury by jenniferburkin was created a few weeks ago and I just have not posted it yet, but she included my vintage coral and cream necklace. A big thank you to her!

2 comments:

  1. You are in more treasuries than anyone I follow which is so great...congratulations. They are always beautiful also...love, love, love the red one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your work is sooo fabulous.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete